1. January 15, 2002 onwards, Indian citizens are allowed to fly the Indian flag throughout the year.
2. The rectangular edges is in the proportion of 2:3.
3. The Ashoka Chakra is stenciled on both sides of the white cloth.
4. The flag must never touch the ground or water.
5. British rulers raised the idea of single flag after the revolt of 1857.
6. In Puri, you will always find the Sudarshan Charka facing you. No matter where you are standing in the whole city.
Don’t forget to share your patriotic feelings in the comment section below.