Apply online application to Odisha Police (OP) Recruitment 2016 for 521 Constable.
Post Title: Odisha Police (OP) Recruitment 2016 - 521 Constable www.odishapolice.gov.in
Post Name: Constable
Total Number Vacancies: 521
1. UR: 261
2. SEBC: 58
3. SC: 85
4. ST: 117
Job location: Odisha
Mode of Application: Online
Department: Odisha Police (OP)
Address: Control Room, State Police Headquarters Buxi Bazar, Odisha, Cuttack. 753001
Education qualification: High School Certificate examination or equivalent examination conducted by the board of Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board/ Council, able to speak, read & write Odin and must have passed the Odisha as one of the subjects in the High School Certificate examination or an examination in Odisha Language equivalent to ME Standard recognized or conducted by the school & Mass Education Department of Government of Odisha.
Selection: Physical Measurement, Physical Efficiency Test, Driving Test, Educational, Sports Achievements, National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC) & Written test.
Age Limit: 18-23 years as on 01.01.2016. Age relaxation is up to 5 years in case of SC, ST& SEBC candidates & for ex-servicemen as per Govt Rules.
UR and OBC: - Rs.200/-
SC and ST: - no fee/-
Payment of application fee through online payment using Debit Card/ Net Banking, cash/ cheese payment through challan at all SBI Branches or at Common Service Centre of the district through CSC Wallet.
Application Form: Candidates may obtained application form from the Reception Counter of the Office of the Commandant of the Battalion/ office of the Supdt. of police, Kalahandi by depositing Rs.50/- Bank Draft only in favor of Chairman, State Selection Board, Odisha Police, Cuttack (payable at Cuttack).
How to apply: Eligible applicants require to apply online through Odisha Police (OP) website www.odishapolice.gov.in from 05.12.2016 to 04.01.2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the Odisha Police (OP) website www.odishapolice.gov.in.
2. Click on “Apply Online” button.
3. Click on apply online and fill complete process such as Fill Application, Upload Photo & Signature image, Make Payment and/or Submit Application, Print Application Form.
4. Verify the filled data and click on Submit button.
5. Take print out of application for further use.
6. Make the payment by online payment using Debit Card/ Net Banking, cash/ cheese payment through challan at all SBI Branches or at Common Service Centre of the district through CSC Wallet.
Starting Date for Online Application & Examination fee: 05.12.2016.
Last Date for Online Application: 04.01.2017.
Last Date for Examination Fee: 02.01.2017.