pscwb Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Head Master/ Mistress Vacancy
pscwb has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Head Master/ Mistress Vacancies in English medium Government High Madrasah under the Minority Afffairs and Madrasah Education Department, Govt of west Bengal. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12.01.2017 at 11.30 AM to 03.02.2017. Other information like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
pscwb Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 12
Name of the Post: Head Master/ Head Mistress
Age Limit: Candidates age should not less than 35 years and not more than 50 years as on 01.01.2017. Age relaxation is 5 years to SC and ST candidates of West Bengal and up to 3 years to OBC (category ’A’ or ‘B’) candidates of West Bengal admissible as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Second class Master’s Degree from a recognized university, First class Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or its equivalent recognized by National Council for Teacher Education, Ability to teach in English and Good power of expression in English.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants’ performance in Screening Test/ Written Test.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs.210/- +Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment). No fee for SC/ ST candidates of West Bengal/ Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website www.pscwb.org.in or www.pscwbonline.gov.in can apply online from 12.01.2017 at 11.30 AM to 03.02.2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the pscwb website www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
2. Click on “Apply Online” button.
3. Click on apply online and fill complete process such as Fill Application, Upload Photo & Signature image, Make Payment and/or Submit Application, Print Application Form.
4. Verify the filled data and click on Submit button.
5. Take print out of application for further use.
6. Make the payment by debit/credit card plus service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
Start Date to Apply Online: 12.01.2017 from 11.30 AM.
Last Date to apply online & payment of Fee through online: 03.02.2017.
Last Date for payment of Fee through Offline: 04.02.2017.
For more details like category, tenure, remuneration, vacancy details, emolument, selection process, age relaxation, Salary and benefits, compensation & other information click on the link given below…