Apply online application to Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) Recruitment 2016 for 168 Stipendiary Trainee, Technician & Upper Division Clerk.
Post Title: Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) Recruitment 2016 - 168 Stipendiary Trainee, Technician & Upper Division Clerk www.barcrecruit.gov.in
Post Name: Stipendiary Trainee, Technician & Upper Division Clerk
Total Number Vacancies: 168
I. Stipendary Trainee: 157 Posts
1. Plant Operator: 20
2. Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): 07
3.Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): 05
6.Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant): 19
7.Welder (GMAW & GTAW): 08
9.A/C Mechanic: 04
10. Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant): 06
12.Electronic Mechanic: 09
13. Mechanic Automobile (Advanced Diesel Engine: 02
14.Mechanic – Repairs & maintenance of Heavy Vehicle: 02
15.Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 04
19. Carpenter: 05
II. Technician/C (Boiler Operator): 01 Post
III. Upper Division Clerk: 10 Posts
Job location: TARAPUR
Mode of Application: Online
Advertisement No. 01/2016(R-I)
Department: Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC)
Post no- I- H. S c in Science stream, SSC (with Science and Math’s) in relevant trades with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate for
Post no- II- SSC + I Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate issued by the Competent Authority
Post no- III- A degree (Graduate) in Arts, Science or Commerce of a recognized university or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks
Selection: Written Test, Trade test & Interview.
Age Limit: as on 03.12.2016.
Post no- A- 18-22 years
Post no- II- 18-25 years
Post no- III- 18-27 years
Age relaxation 05 years is applicable to SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates & for other refer notification.
UR and OBC: - Rs.100/-
SC and ST: - no fee/-
Payment of application fee through the three fold challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
How to apply: Eligible applicants require to apply online through Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) website www.barcrecruit.gov.in from 19.11.2016 to 13.12.2016 & attend for written exam with printout of online application, admit card (to be downloaded from the website) & original certificates along with the self-attested copies of certificates as mentioned in the notification.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) website www.barcrecruit.gov.in.
2. Click on “Apply Online” button.
3. Click on apply online and fill complete process such as Fill Application, Upload Photo & Signature image, Make Payment and/or Submit Application, Print Application Form.
4. Verify the filled data and click on Submit button.
5. Take print out of application for further use.
6. Make the payment by online or the three fold challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
Starting Date for Online Application: 19.11.2016.
Last Date for Online Application: 13.12.2016.