Apply online application to Air India Charters Limited (AICL) Recruitment 2016 for 70 Trainee Co-Pilot.
Post Title: Air India Charters Limited (AICL) Recruitment 2016 - 70 Trainee Co-Pilot www.airindiaexpress.in
Post Name: Trainee Co-Pilot
Total Number Vacancies: 70
i. SC: 10
ii. ST: 05
iii. OBC: 18
IV. General: 37
Job location: India
Mode of Application: Online
Date Notice Issued: 19.11.2016
Department: Air India Charters Limited (AICL)
Address: Air - India Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021, India.
Education qualification: 10+2 from a recognized Board/ University & CPL with multi engine rating issued by Director General of Civil Aviation, Government of India, FRTO
license issued by DGCA, valid ELP on CPL/ ATPL & RTR (P)/ RTR (C)/ RTR issued by Ministry of Communication, WPC Wing, Government of India.
Selection: Written exam and Interview
Age Limit: 40 years as on 06.11.2016. Age relaxation of 45 years for SC/ ST & 43 years for OBC Candidates is applicable as per Government of India rules.
UR and OBC: - Rs.1500/-
SC and ST: - no fee/-
Payment of application fee through demand draft issued only from a nationalized bank in favor of Air India Charters Limited, payable at Mumbai.
How to apply: Eligible applicants require to apply online through Air India Charters Limited (AICL) website www.airindiaexpress.in from 22.11.2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the Air India Charters Limited (AICL) website www.airindiaexpress.in.
2. Click on “Apply Online” button.
3. Click on apply online and fill complete process such as Fill Application, Upload Photo & Signature image, Make Payment and/or Submit Application, Print Application Form.
4. Verify the filled data and click on Submit button.
5. Take print out of application for further use.
6. Make the payment by online or challlan.
Last Date to Apply Online: 22.11.2016.
Any Query Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org