SSC has invited the recruitment notice for the sub inspector in Delhi police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF. Online application has started form 28 Marhc2015 and will be closed on 26 April 2015. Now SSC announce to recruit of SI Delhi police & CAPF and Assistant SI in CISF and IO IN NCB for the year 2015. Candidates have only 2902 Vacancies.
SSC CPO 2015 Vacancy Details
Notice Number: F.No. 3/2/2015-P and P-II
Examination Code: CPO 2015
Total posts: 2,902
- Sub Inspector in CAPFs
- CRPF: 221
- BSF: 607
- ITBP: 289
- CISF: 536
- SSB: 53
- ASI in CISF
- Male: 991
- Female: 110
S.I. (Executive)-Male in Delhi Police: 95
Educational Qualification: Must have Bachelor Degree.
Age limit: Those who applying age should be 20-25 years as on 01.01.2015.
- Sub Inspector in CAPFs: Rs 9,300-34,800 in Pay Band 2 with GP of Rs 4,200
- ASI in CISF: Rs 5,200-20,200 in PB-2 with GP of Rs 2,800
- S.I. (Executive)-Male in Delhi Police: Rs 9,300-34,800 in Pay Band 2 with GP of Rs 4,200
Application Fee: Candidates should pay the fee of Rs.100/- for UR Candidates by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) OR Bank Challan, debit card, credit card, net banking etc.
No fee for SC/ST candidates.
Application Process: Candidates to either send their application form or apply online. Selection will be on the basis of written exam and interview. Written exam will be held on 21.06.2015.
Physical Efficiency (Endurance) Test (PET): For male candidates only GENERAL height is 170 cms and hill area 165 cms and For ST 162.5 cms. For Female candidates only GENERAL 157 cmsand hill area 155 cms and For ST 154 cms.
For male candidates only
For female candidates only
100 meters race in 16 seconds
100 meters race in 18 seconds
1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
800 meters race in 4 minutes
Long Jump: 3.65 meters in 3 chances
Long Jump: 2.7 meters (9 feet) in 3 chances
High Jump: 1.2 meters in 3 chances
High Jump : 0.9 meters (3 feet) in 3 chances
Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 meters in 3 chances
Eye Sight: 6/6 and 6/9.
How to Apply Online:
- Log on to http://ssconline2.gov.in/mainmenu2.php
- Click on Online Form section.
- Fill the complete application according to your suitability.
- Once form submitted, upload the photo and signature in JPEG format.
- Now create the Bank Challan or payment the application fee through Online (Debit card, credit card or net baking.)
Dates Should Remember:
Candidates may contact following Regional Help Lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling/submitting applications:
- SSC (NR) New Delhi – 01164715222,01165021888,01124363343,01124360840
- SSC (CR) Allahabad - 05322460511, 09452424060
- SSC (SR) Chennai - 09445195946, 04428251139
- SSC (WR) Mumbai - 09869730700, 07738422705
- SSC(ER) Kolkata -09477461228, 09477461229
- SSC (MPR) Raipur -09407921504, 09407921505
- SSC (KKR) Bangalore - 08025502520, 09483862020
- SSC (NWR) Chandigarh - 09915509204, 09915509331
- SSC (NER) Guwahati - 09207053500, 09707679564
Further details such as examination center, date of written exam, mode of payment, application process, age limit, Admit card download, syllabus, exam pattern and Physical efficient test etc. given below.