Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Notification for 1078 Sub Inspectors Vacancies for Men & Women @ www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
Tnusrb has given online application for the posts of 1078 men and women sub Inspector. Tnusrb is currently going to recruit direct recruitment for through online mode. Eligible and interested applicants may submit their online application form at www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in. On dated 08.02.2015 application from has invited through advertisement no.01/2015 on Tnusrb official website and application will close on 10.03.2015.
Further details like eligibility criteria, age as on, pay scale, selection procedure, written examination, application fee, physical standards, syllabus for written exam, general instruction to apply online and other information regarding in respect to Tnusrb recruitment check below.
Tnusrb Recruitment Vacancies Overview
Department name: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
Total no vacancies–1078
Job placement – Tamil Nadu
Post name: Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk)
Education qualification: Applicant who want to part of Tamil Nadu police board then he/she should have at-least 12th pass or equivalent.
Age as on 01.07.2015: Applicant age should be 20 year minimum and 28 years maximum. Age relaxation for sc/st/obc and ex-servicemen applicant as per govt. rules.
Applicant selection will in terms of performance in of written examination, physical efficiency test, and interview.
Pay scale In Rs.: Applicant who will choose as Sub-Inspector of Police will give pay scale of Rs.9300- 34800+4800(GP).
How to apply: Eligible applicant require to apply online for sub inspector vacancies at www.tnusrbexams.net on or before 10.03.2015.
Dates Should Remember
- Date of notice & online application start: - 08.02.2015
- Last date of submitting online application: - 10.03.2015
Date of Written Examination:
- Open Quota: 23.05.2015
- Departmental Quota: 24.05.2015
To know the endurance test, physical measurement test, written exam, physical efficiency test and anything about the Tamil nadu uniformed services recruitment board visit at www.tnusrbexams.net.
Helpline Number: - 1800 419 2929 between - 8 AM to 8 PM
Download advertisement notice: http://www.tnusrbexams.net/
How to Apply Online:-
- Direct visit on the official website; www.tnusrbexams.net.
- Click on “Click here for registration”
- Fill all the seven modules that given in online application form such as Subscription, Personal Details, Eligibility, Document Upload, Preview, Payment and Print.
- Once fill the form and now move on to upload your scanned document which ask like 12th class marks sheet, photo, signature, graduation degree certificate.
- Payment of Exam Fees: Payment of fee can be done through on-line payment system like (Net Banking, Credit Card / Debit Card) or Offline payment mode (through Indian Bank or E-payment Post Office).
- Rs.230/- for applicants applying under open quota only.
- Rs.230/- for applicants applying under departmental quota only.
- Rs.460/- for applicants applying both under open quota and departmental quota.
- Now at end click on submit button.
- Click on the button print application form.
More details how to apply online check at: http://www.tnusrbexams.net/documents/how_to_apply.pdf