Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2014Karnataka TET: IF you want to be Teacher in Karnataka then should give the Teacher Eligibility Test in Karnataka better known as KARTET. Karnataka government conduct the test every year, so many candidates apply for the Karnataka TET exam. Apply online for the Karnataka TET exam 2014, before applying here we are giving the details that help you the preparation of Karnataka TET 2014. Find the full details of Karnataka TET exam such as Qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for the test.
Name of Examination: Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test (KAR TET)
Eligibility Criteria for the Teacher Eligibility Test in Karnataka
Age Limit: There is no limit, everyone can fill the form of Karnataka TET 2014
Educational Qualification: Candidates must hold the 50% marks in Senior Secondary or B.A/ B.Sc Graduation & Diploma in Elementary Education or B.Ed or B.El.Ed.
Examination Fee: General/ OBC and other applicant’s pay 500 for the paper 1 or paper 1 or 2 pay 800RS for both. SC candidates to pay 250 only one Paper, Rs.400 for both Papers I & II.
Application should be paid through any branch of State Bank of Mysore directly by Cash in CAC Account with downloaded Challan Form from the Karnataka TET (KARTET) website.
Download the Challan Form or Apply Online Karnataka TET Examination 2014
How to Apply Online:
- Before applying online make sure candidates must have scanned document, photograph, thump and signature for uploading while registering.
- Visit official website at www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- See 'Latest News' click on the Online Application for Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test-2014.
- Click on Registration, fill all the filled with correct form, after submitting the form and will get a reiteration no and password for further use.
- Upload photograph and signature at the provided places.
- Generate Challan and pay the payment.
- Take print out of system generated online application form for further use.
Opening Date: 20-04-2014.
Last Date for Karnataka Teachers Test: 03-05-2014.
Last Date Receipt of Applications form: 05-05-2014.
Download of Admit Card: From 16-05-2014 to 25-05-2014.
Date of Examinations of KARTET 2014 :
KARTET Paper I: 01-06-2014 from 09.30 to 12.00.
KARTET Paper II: 01-06-2014 from 14.00 to 16.30.
Declaration of Results: 25-06-2014.
If you have any query related to Karnataka TET 2014 such as age limit, qualification, selection procedure, how to apply or other information read the official notification below given link.
Download the Syllabus of Teacher Eligibility Test in Karnataka.
Click here for Karnataka TET Exam 2014 Prospectus.
Apply Online Teacher Eligibility Test in Karnataka.