|Union Public Service Commission|
The respective examination will be conducted for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Divisional Medical Officer, Junior Scale Posts, General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II, General Duty Medical Officer.
- Opening Date for Registration: 22 March 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 21 April 2014
- Date of Examination: 22 June 2014
- Name of the Exam: Combined Medical Services Examination 2014
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Railways: 650 Posts
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: Not Estimated
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 150 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 53 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Corporation: 22 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01 January 2014): Maximum 32 Years. A relaxation in the upper age limit is available as per government norms.
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (SC/ ST/ PH/ Female Candidates are exempted)
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S Examination.
How to Apply for the UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2014
Eligible candidates have to apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 21 April 2014.
Exam scheme: here get the Syllabus for the Combined Medical Services 2014.